The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Operation Lockdown

So M’s on bed rest now after meeting with the doctors again. I thought it would be fun for a few days but has managed to get old for me really quickly. I thought she would enjoy it a little as well, but it managed to get old really really quickly. I would be no good with a cabin in the woods because I would have cabin fever in about 48 hours. I need to be active. The first weekend I thought I was going to go insane. I get this restless feeling like I got to get out of here and just to do anything. It’s making me cranky and I can’t figure out why.

The behbies are doing fine. I have been calling them the behbies for a while but not sure I can spell it like it sounds. They have been kicking up a storm lately and the really seem to love it when I rub lotion on M’s belly. Actually any touches on her belly seem to elicit a kick or punch who knows which it actually is.

We worked a little in nursery, on Saturday. We hung the quilt M wanted and got the mattress on the cribs with the new bedding. Starting to come together and everyone was happy to see it taking shape. Well not everyone, some don’t care enough to get up and look. In the words of Forrest Gump,” and that’s all I have to say about that…”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home