The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

2 Months Late

I have not been really focused on updating this blog and I feel like I should get better. I am sure I have said that in the past but I think with us entering the third trimester things will happen quickly. Work has passed its busy time of the year and I am starting to think a lot about having two babies running around.

So what has happened …well we have been to a lot of Doctor Appointments. The highlight was definitely the 3D scan. It was neat to be able to see the boys in a 3D form. It was the coolest. M and her mom both said bay A looked like me. Not sure I believe that and maybe both of them were on some cold medicine or something. It’s a blurry 3D ultrasound picture, and it could be the mailman’s kid for all we know. Well, if he happened to be at the clinic the same day we did and since the mail doesn’t run on Sunday’s chances are good it’s not.

It’s really been great to feel the babies moving around. It really kind makes every thing feel that much more real. I like that they have times were the rest and then before bed time the get pretty wound up. I try to talk to them and I know now they can hear my voice. I have played some songs for them from my IPOD and so far the bands of choice are Dave Matthews, Stevie Ray Vaughn, John Mayer, Kayne West and Yo-Yo Ma. I know they probably hear the base more than anything, but if they can learn to love Blues guitar I think we are on our way.

M’s been doing good health wise. Recently we she has gotten support hose and a belly brace to keep her going. I really wish her principal and vice principal would be more accommodating. I think they fail to remember sometimes that she carries two babies in there. I know she just got moved from morning bus duty to afternoon and I couldn’t be happier. She had to help the MD unit kids off the bus. I was so worried that one of them would have a bad day and she would get hit in the stomach. I would really like to give them both a piece of my mind but I think it’s probably because I am biased and being extremely protective of M.

Well that’s all I have for now. I will try to fill you in on all the stuff I have been working on, if I can get the damn leak in the kitchen to stop. It’s not a leak as much as it is a drop or two here and there, but it still makes me mad that I can get it to stop. Maybe duct tape…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home