The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Working around the house

“Everybody’s working for the weekend”
-Josh Gracin

Man getting the house ready for some kids is way more work that I expected. Fortunately, something motivates me to finish things that have been on my to-do list forever. Let’s see, I have gotten a handle on the yard work. M’s been helping with that, even though she shouldn’t be doing some of things she is. But she’s like me and doesn’t listen and is stubborn but I guess that’s part of the reason I married her to begin with.

I love the trees in our yard and certainly won’t cut them down to spite the lady who lives behind us, don’t get me started on her, but the leaves are killing me. I must have filled 12 lawn and leaves bags to this point. Then we cut down a large branch that was hanging over the fence, but that was for the benefit of our neighbor and not the lady behind us. Still trying to saw that log up by hand and need to get that done soon.

Besides the sticks still left in the backyard, most of the yard work is done. Now we started to move inside and work on the Nursery has begun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home