The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Business Trips…

“I've been everywhere, man, I've been everywhere, man”

-Johnny Cash

I love to travel. I love being in a car and just driving. I thought that my new promotion would be a good chance to get out and see different places on the company dime. Then the twins came along and I don’t want to leave for any extended amount of time.
M was so upset when I had to leave and it made me upset as well. I didn’t want her to feel lonely. I also was paranoid that something would happen to her and I wouldn’t be there to do anything about it. In fact I wouldn’t let her post it in her blog that I was out traveling. Probably because there was the story about the woman getting her throat slashed and the lady who had her baby cut from her. It’s probably completely off the charts irrational but it felt like a real worry and I wanted to be safe anyway.

I know this is only going to get worse once the kids come along. The good thing is her family has been so helpful and would continue to do so after the kids come along. Her mom’s been helping out and we are glad to have the help. I know I was slow to come around, being that I am stubborn and independent and would rather do everything on my own. I know we are going to need all the help we can get and I have to remember to let people help me. I know these traits are going to really come back to haunt me when the tots arrive.

Good news I am making more of an effort to get a new blog in each day. I am trying to work on them at lunch and post them when I get second to think and relax. We'll see IF I can keep the streak going...16 days until we see the tots
again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home