The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Friday, June 06, 2008

Two Roads Diverged....

June 9th
So M was telling me this story and how much it reminded her of us and where we could have been if someone wasn’t watching out for us. I know a lot of people know the story of Matt, Liz and Madeline but if you haven’t just read his blog, http://www.mattlogelin.com/. Start with the how it started and work your way to the present. (Since I still don’t know how to add links and pictures this has only spurred me on to learn.) I found myself consuming large amounts of time throughout the day reading this blog. It is so scary how it runs almost exactly like our story until the end. I just can’t keep from thinking what if we went wrong at the boy’s birth and he went right. Would he be reading about me? Would Liz have shown him my blog and would I have done the amazing job that he is doing? It scares me to think about it, especially after the recent car crash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home