The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Monday, April 21, 2008

Floats like a butterfly...stings like a mother

So Jack had a bad day at the babysitter. Apparently he thinks he is Muhammad Ali because he is punching people in the face. We figured he was tired from his long weekend and not getting a good nights sleep on Sunday, but it’s still not going to fly. I am sure it’s only going to get worse when they both start hitting.
Last night M had to go and help the Girl Scouts earn a Music badge last night. So the boys and I hung out. Jack managed to get the entertainment center opened and he pulled out the game cube and some controllers. While I appreciate the initiative, I think they are little young to be playing video games. They should probably be walking first. Then at bedtime we all were laughing for some reason. Then Summy started making farting noises with his mouth and I would laugh. Then I would make them and he would laugh.
I am going to make a real effort to take some more video of them and edit it into more movies. Maybe I will have Uncle Mike help me make a website for them.
April 26

Summy is a wrestler. So both of the boys have chasing going after the cats lately. It’s sort of funny to watch their thought processes in motion and try and sneak up on them. The cats caught on to this ploy a long time ago. So M ad I were sitting on the couch and I happened to look down. I saw Summy on top of Bode. Summy had a clump of Bode’s hair in both hands and was on his back. Bode kept trying to wiggle away and Summy would reposition himself so that he stayed on him. The whole time Summy was rubbing his face in Bode’s fur and making his “Woo Woo Woo” noise he makes for pets. It was one of the funniest things I have seen in a long while. Bode finally got free and then moved over a little and laid back down. He is so great. He never gets mad and swats at the boys. He’s pretty content to just let them do whatever they want and when he’s had enough he moves away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home