The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sickness, it' time for you to go.

***Update: I added a bunch of previously unposted blogs dating back to Oct 19th, in case anyone is out there following along****

So my sickness is going away but I am still trying to get some of my strength back. Now M and Summy are sick. I think Jack will be fine because he is finishing up his medicine from the ear infection. M had to take the day off from work because she was sick. Well she went to work and then came home because she got sick. Apparently I didn’t have food poisoning and I had the stomach bug that was going around.

So she stopped and got the boys before coming home even though I told her to leave them there and I would go get them after work. So I M crashed on the couch and I went to the store at lunch to get her some stuff to make her feel better. The boys were asleep on the our bed. I went in to wake them and Summy have gotten sick all over himself and the bed. It must have been early in the nap because it was mostly dried. I actually thought he had just spit up. After cleaning him up he seemed fine. So fast forward and I had put them down in our bed to sleep and M was still lounging on the couch. I took the opportunity to wash the sheets Summy had gotten dirty. I was about to go out into the garage to start the wash when I heard what sounded like a choking and vomit sound. I went in to check on the boys and Summy was covered again. I called for M but by the time she got there it was worse. All I could do was flip Summy on his side and let him get it all out. It was one of the biggest messes I have ever seen. We were both freaked out because when he started to get sick he was on his back and had gotten it all over his face and was choking. If I hadn’t heard him he might have choked to death.

The worst of it seems to be over, Jack never got sick and I don’t think he will. Everyone now has to get all their strength back and we be on to our next crisis. Summy lost about a half a pound which isn’t a lot normally, but when he is already under weight it will take him so time to regain it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home