The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Monday, January 07, 2008

O-H...big bump

Ohio State played for the National Championship tonight and everyone was dressed in their OSU jerseys. Good thing the game is being played because the boys are close to growing out of their jerseys. So I ran to the store to get some game time foods. M calls me and says Summy has a bump on his head. She said it was the size of a golf ball. Now normally with her I divide by 2. When a spider is “this big” or the bug was “that big”, it was always smaller. She said she really felt we should take him to the pediatrician. So I agreed and she called to get an evening appointment. Now the first this I thought was I hope we make it home by kickoff. So I paid for my stuff and headed home to find Summy had what was easily a golf ball size knot on his head. So we jammed everyone in the car and sped off to the doctor. M was freaking and I was trying to calm her down. She was concerned he had a tumor or water on the brain. I was freaking also but I had to drive. I was really worried about the size of the bump and no one noticed it until 5:30 in the evening. I wasn’t as concerned about Summy because he was acting normal. He wasn’t bothered by it at all.

The good and the bad: Summy’s fine but he is turning orange, the Buckeye’s lost. Summy is turning orange from his food. Nothing to worry about but he fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home