The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A New Year

New’s Years came and went. We spent a fun night playing guitar hero and memory with friends. It’s so weird to think that this time last year, M was pregnant and on probably on bed rest and we were dreaming of what our family was going to be like. What year it has been and it could have been so much worse than it is. First and the most important thing is M and the boys are healthy. It was a rough time for all of them in the beginning and I am super lucky for everything I have. The boys have struggled with weight gain and M and I have adapted as parents. I can’t say it enough that being a dad is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I love M and how she is so patient in the times that I am not. I love the fact that I can find moments of patience in times where she is not. I never thought it was possible to love her any more than I already had, but it is. Having the woman you love give you two of the best children anyone could ask for will definitely change you. I always thought I knew what to expect and what my limits were but having kids will change all of that. Suddenly you begin to worry about little things that you would have not before. Has it been easy? Not at all, but I think M and I have done a great job at doing what we feel is best for our boys. We don’t always agree and as much as I hate to admit it, M is usually right most of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home