The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Hive Five!

Things have been moving fast these days. It’s so much fun to see the guys start to pick up on things. I have taught Summy to high five. It’s so much to see him actually understand what I am saying. Ok, so he probably just knows to put his hand up when I put mine up and we call that high five, but I will take it. Hopefully by next football season we will know how to do OH and IO. Jack is only sort of getting it, but I am sure he’ll catch us soon.

So Jack has been getting teeth. He has two bottom and started on the first upper tooth. I think he looks hilarious when he smiles but I am not looking forward to braces for these guys. Good thing M’s insurance covers them a little. Hopefully it’s still a benefit when we get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home