The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sick Day/Work from Home

This morning Jack woke up sounding pretty bad. He was very stuffy and would snort when his passy was in his mouth. It was actually kind of funny. So I took a partial sick day/work from home day to take him to the doctor. We went to the doctor and he is fine. Nothing but a cold and there is really nothing you can do for him. The doctor pulled a chunk of earwax out of his ear. He didn’t like that too much but he was fine the rest of the day. He and Summy both spent a good chunk of the day sleeping. They just napped really well. It allowed me to get a nice chunk of work done.

Work has been very busy with negotiations within my client’s population. The end of the year is always busy and this year is extra bad. We have all three of our populations making year end changes so it’s keeping me busy. One downfall is we usually have to travel to support the changes. They had asked to go from Columbus to Toledo, then Phoenix, then New York, the Pittsburgh and the Delaware, then Indy and back home. Thankfully my boss said no to all the travel. Good thing because I was not looking forward to being away from the boys. I do have to travel twice and they are both day trips with in 3 hour drive one way. Sweet….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home