The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Monday, October 15, 2007

Young's to Pick Pumpkins

We went to Young’s today to pick pumpkins with Erin and Josh. It was a lot of fun. I severely downgraded my expectations of what I would like to happen in order to make it more fun. We did take the camera and the video camera but I was going to try and capture all the fun. I think I learned my lesson from Apple picking a few weeks ago.

We picked two great pumpkins, Jack’s is orange and green and Summy’s is orange with green stripes. We carried them in their slings this time as to free up the hands. They had a blast from what we can tell. Jack had a big huge grin on his face while we rode on the wagon out to the pumpkin patch. I couldn’t tell with Summy but he appeared to be having fun. M got some great pics and I got some great pics of her.

Then Summy sat up on his own. He has been sitting a lot with assistance but today he actually sat up on his own for the first time. M had them propped up on some pumpkins to take their 8 month pictures and when we looked over at Summy, he had sat forward all by himself. He sat there for a minute or two before falling over. They loved sitting in the hay. Summy got a hold of a piece and learned that not everything that goes in your mouth is going to taste good. All in All they had a great day and it was another family fun moment for the Anderson’s. If I knew how to load pictures on this blog I would, but otherwise you’ll need to jump over to M’s blog to check out any picture updates.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home