The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Saturday, October 06, 2007

M's Birthday is tomorrow and this year she turns....

M’s birthday is tomorrow and again she is not wanting to do anything for her birthday. We are going to make her breakfast and get her a card and some flowers in the morning. I can’t wait until next year when the boys can go out and pick a card out for her. Maybe even a small gift. We don’t exchange gifts normally because my birthday is so close to Christmas it makes it really hard on M.

Well she had a really last minute change of heart and we were able to sneak off for a quick meal together while her mom watched the boys. We talked about how it was before they were here and we both agreed that it is better now than it has ever been. I wouldn’t trade this for the world. The times now I get to go out with just M and myself is the best. Sure we spend most of our time talking about them boys but I think I genuinely enjoy our time together more now. If I had a choice I would bring them every time, but I would trade these moments together.

The boys are now blowing raspberries. Jack can actually stick his tongue out when he does it. It’s pretty funny. If I mimic it he will do it again. They are also really good at grabbing things and sticking them into their mouths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home