The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Two front Teeth

Today Jack cut his first tooth, making him the first of the two to have a tooth. Man they boys are growing up so fast and everything seems like it is going in rapid speed. Work I moving at a rapid pace and sooner than later we will be planning for Christmas. I am really looking forward to the first holidays as a family. I know the boys are going to have so much fun. I think I am most excited about M and I carving out our own traditions. I am sure it will be a little of her family traditions and a little of my family’s.

Two weeks from now, give or take, the boys will be turning 9 months old. I am loving every minute of the time I have with them I really resent traveling for work if it means I have to be away from them for any amount of time. I know they don’t really know it now but they will as they get a little older. I know they always miss me by the smiles they give me when I come home. It’s truly one of the best things ever to happen to me. I was telling M the other day that I really think being a dad is the best thing that ever happened to me. Although she worries a lot out of love, there is no better mom around than M. I sometimes forget to tell her but I know she knows it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home