The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy First Birthday

Happy Birthday Sumner and Jackson! We celebrated with just the boys today. I took the day off from work to spend with them. I plan on making this a tradition from now on. I’m just trying to make their day little bit more special. Hopefully when they are older I can take them to Flying Pizza for slices on their birthday like I do on mine. Today, we got to go to the doctor to finish off our shots. Not the best way to spend our birthday.
Man, one year seems like it flew. I made it a point to try and do as many of the firsts with them as I could and I still feel like I missed a ton. The year was filled with Joy, Happiness, Sadness, Worry, Doubt, Fear and the Peace. I am extremely blessed at the family I have and the love of a beautiful wife, 2 boys and extended families that care about us all. For all the struggles and worry, it never cease to fall away in the instance that you are holding one of them or seeing them do something for the first time.
Happy Birthday Jackson and Sumner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home