The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Red means Stop...Green means go

Hmm what’s going on and what is there to say about today. How about some guy decided that a light was not a color he was accustomed to stopping at and plowed into the back of our car. Yes the same car that has a brand new engine, Josh and the babies. I is pretty bad and I think its going to be totaled out. I am really bummed because I was hoping to keep that car when we upgraded to a newer car for M and the boys.
I always thought I would be the kind of guy who would go off if I were ever in an accident, but with kids involved that just wasn’t the case. I was way more concerned with them than I was about being mad at the guy who hit us and the guy who we were pushed into. I am was a little mad that M was out for the evening and stayed with her plans. I know there is nothing she could do at the time but I felt like she should have come home.

The good thing is the boys were looked over by the medics and appear fine. They had a real blast playing in the front seat of the car and pushing all the buttons. We made it home, without the car and a cold dinner and stories to tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home