The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Thursday, June 12, 2008

June: Updates in Reverse

The boys have really taken off today. M said she got out their push toys and the proceeded to push them around all day. Summy pushed his for over an hour. The best part is that he doesn’t know how to turn it yet so whenever he runs into something he throws a tantrum. I found it to be very funny when I was helping him in the evening.
We had our first round of big baby wrestling last night. I would like to declare myself as the winner but I know there will come a time when the two of them working together are going to beat. It was a blast and the boys both laughed and giggled which always makes a busy day/stressful day at work better.
Finally after much delay, we finally played the Wii Fit for the first time. According to Wii Fit with my height and weight I am obese. So I set a weight loss goal and am now working toward becoming overweight. Next stop will be normal and then I may progress down to string bean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home