The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Monday, December 08, 2008

Sunday Morning we saw on the news that COSI was free for the day. So we packed the boys up and headed out for a family fun day. Mimi wasn’t able to join us today but hopefully M and Mimi can take the boys back. We actually got into the Sesame Street/Elmo Body exhibit. We actually got tickets for the 3:15 time slot but since the boys were supposed to be sleeping we asked if they would make an exception for Summy and Jack. The nice folks at COSI understood and let them in and what a time they had. They were already tired form playing in the kid’s area and this was enough to knock them out. Check out some of these photos I got from my camera on in the water table area. They had raincoats the kids can wear why having a good time. Everyone was commenting that Summy looked like the Gordon’s fisherman.



My mom helped me fill up the bucket.









This is the face of a kid who was having a blast.



1 Comments:

  • I have learn a few good stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting.
    I wonder how so much effort you set to create one
    of these excellent informative site.

    Visit my web site :: new cellulite treatment

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home