The Adventures of the Tader Tot's

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Great day...if everyone wasnt sick.

The boys were home sick today. First it was Jack, he was hysterical this morning. I called off work and stayed home. This basically means I work when I get a free moment while they are eating or sleeping and make the rest of the work up later in week.

Jack took a 30 minute nap on the couch and we started his medicine for pink eye. Summy and I wrestled and watched some programs on Disney while Jack rested. By lunchtime, Summy’s eye started to get goopy and Jack was back to acting normal. The slept all afternoon and I was able to get a little work done. I had a blast staying home with them and I know I complain about missing work but there will be a day when I look back a realize all the time I had too spend with them and how grateful I was to have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home